Sunday, February 1, 2009

Updates::

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while. Here's what I've been up to.

  1. I got a job as a web copy writer. It doesn't pay great but it's some income (in Euros!) and I can do it whenever I want. I just finished getting trained and I got my first assignment which I still don't really understand.
  2. I went to Mar del Plata which is a beach city about 5 hours south of Buenos Aires. I forgot my camera battery so all my pictures are on film which I get back from being developed tomorrow. I'll post them up soon.
  3. I've been doing the day-to-day stuff: getting groceries, dropping film off to get developed, hanging out with friends, going to the park, taking spanish lessons, having job interviews and failing miserably because I should have studied more from my spanish lessons. You know, the basics.

No comments: